The interpreter-guide will go into greater depth with secondary students concerning the social organization of the First Nations and contacts with Europeans.
Native territory (Cycle 1)
- Understand the organization of a territory:
- Grasp the meaning of human actions with regard to the territory.
History and Citizenship Education
European expansion in America: Native populations (Cycle 1)
The first occupants; the emergence of a society in New France (Cycle 2)
- Examine social phenomena in a historical perspective:
- Explore social phenomena of the past;
- Consider social phenomena in terms of duration
- Assess the complexity of social phenomena.