Positions include the following categories:
- Technical services
- Services to the public
- Middle and senior management
Every year the Museum welcomes a large number of student interns, mainly at the undergraduate and graduate levels. If you are interested in joining our team, please:
- Send us your resume;
- Describe your program of studies and the kind of internship you are seeking;
- Tell us in which department or sector you would like to work;
- Identify a professor who can vouch for you, at the institution where you are studying.
The Museum receives a large number of internship applications. We reserve the right to retain only those applications that fit directly with our plans and priorities.
“Pointe-à-Callière is a very active museum. While it is rooted in the past of our city, which it protects and showcases, it also strives to bring people to know and appreciate modern-day Montréal, so as to lay the foundations for tomorrow. These are more than just words: they are the very mission that guides its daily operations and long-term development.”
– Francine Lelièvre, Executive Director of Pointe-à-Callière