Jobs and internships
Pointe-à-Callière is a stimulating work environment. The Museum offers positions in many different areas, from general management to management of the Foundation, administration, marketing, communications, services to the public, exhibitions, conservation, public programs, property management and security.
Positions include the following categories:
- Technical services
- Services to the public
- Middle and senior management
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every year the Museum welcomes a large number of student interns, mainly at the undergraduate and graduate levels. If you are interested in joining our team, please:
- Send us your resume to email@example.com;
- Describe your program of studies and the kind of internship you are seeking;
- Tell us in which department or sector you would like to work;
- Identify a professor who can vouch for you, at the institution where you are studying.
The Museum receives a large number of internship applications. We reserve the right to retain only those applications that fit directly with our plans and priorities.