December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31, 2017
Starting at 12:30 pm to 4:45 pm
December is the time to meet Santa Clauses from around the world, accompanied by our interpreter-guides. During the month of December, young and old alike are invited to come see Befana, St. Nicholas, Lucy and Santa Claus.
While visiting the archaeological remains, children will encounter four Christmas characters who will explain how the holidays are celebrated in their parts of the world. Come on a delightful world tour of holiday traditions! Meet them all and decide for yourself.
- Plan for about 45 minutes to complete this tour accompanied by an interpreter-guide.
- Places for each group are limited.
- Last tour in English leaves at 3:30 p.m.
- Activity for choldren ages 4 to 9 and families
Schedule of tours
- In English : 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- In French : 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
Free activity, included with admission to the Museum.
Inscriptions at the ticket counter.