Saturdays, October 22th and 29th, 2016
Sundays, October 23th and 30th, 2016
Starting at 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Children will enjoy a whimsical look (with some thrills and chills, naturally) at the cultural origins of Halloween and associated beliefs, as they tour the Museum.
According to Jack O'Lantern, a young Irishman condemned to wander through purgatory with only a lantern carved from a turnip, the remains are haunted by twins Rucht and Friucht, a very superstitious witch and a Druid magician who knows the secret of light ... and courage. Ready? Set? Boo!
- Plan for about 45 minutes to complete this tour accompanied by an interpreter-guide.
- Places for each group are limited.
- English tours for the general public are offered at 12:45 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Schedule of tours
- In English : 12:45 pm and 3 pm
- In French : 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm, 1:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 2:30 pm, 2:45 pm, 3:15 pm, 3:30 pm
Free activity, included with admission to the Museum.