Hi! The Pointe-à-Callière communications team is at your service, and is available at all times. You’d like to visit an exhibition, or you have specific questions about Montréal history or archaeology? Just give us a call. In this section you’ll find high-resolution visuals and some videos, perfect for illustrating your articles and helping with your research.
- Jack O'Lantern: Halloween at Pointe-à-Callière
- 18th-Century Public Market
- Who is the Real Santa Claus?
- Port symphonies
- Where Montréal Was Born
- The Youville Pumping Station
- Yours truly, Montréal - The multimedia show
- Lives and Times of the Plateau
- Pirates or Privateers?
- Archaeo-adventure Workshop for families
- Archaeo-adventure Workshop for schools
- The Greeks
- Marco Polo
- The Aztecs
- Agatha Christie
- Fragments of Humanity. Archaeology in Québec
- Museum Shop
- Pointe-à-Callière's Archaeological Field School
- Museum Expansion project
- Francine Lelièvre, Executive Director
- Room rental
- The Museum
- Educational Activities