L'Arrivage Bistro is temporarily closed
Seasoned chef and food writer Philippe Mollé takes the helm of Pointe-à-Callière’s restaurant to offer you an inventive and affordable menu showcasing local products, together with the hospitality and service you expect from a major restaurant. Come discover—or rediscover—L’Arrivage Bistro, the gourmet and cultural destination par excellence in Old Montréal.
New - Philippe's little market
You will find a choice of take away meals, fresh bread, cheeses, Philippe Mollé's best discovery products, local organic products from small producers, imported wines, and much more!
Brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays:
- Viennese pastries, fruit juice, seasonal fruit
- « oeuf en cocotte » mushroom juice
- Marinated salmon toast or Duck foie gras or Lobster salad
- Roasted guinea fowl with rosemary, potatoes or Veal paupiette stuffed with seafood or Pike Quenelle, Nantua sauce
- Cottage cheese pie with raspberry or Chocolate and caramel ganache
Price : $32 per person, $20 (kids under 10)
Discover a special menu for Friday and Saturday evening this Fall at L'Arrivage Bistro!
See the menu